Discover the many local medicinal and useful plants in this herb walk taught by Dawn Whitehawk.
- Explore that various useful and medicinal plant species
- Learn plant identification techniques
- Discover the historical (ethnobotanical) uses
- learn the edible and medicinal uses
- Expand your knowledge of the food and medicine in your own backyard
We will meet at the Granite Mountain Middle School parking lot in Prescott, Arizona at 8:30am to head out on the trail at 9:00am. Bring plenty of water, a hat, and possibly a night jacket in case of rain. Wear comfortable shoes for walking. Bring a notebook and pen for note taking and don’t forget your camera.
Learn More or Register: CLICK HERE