Useful & Medicinal Plants - Sedona
Discover the many useful and medicinal plants in our local area of the Arizona desert. Each herb walk is held in a different location in order to introduce you to plants that are unique to the varying terrain of our desert. Attend all of the walks to discover the various adaptations of plants and the differing species based on locale.
These herb walks are led by Kris Vaughan, Herbal Wisdom Institute's Program Director and Head Instructor.
- Explore that various useful and medicinal plant species
- Learn plant identification techniques
- Discover the historical (ethnobotanical) uses
- learn the edible and medicinal uses
- Expand your knowledge of the food and medicine in your own backyard
Wear comfortable shoes for walking. Bring a notebook and pen for note taking and don’t forget your camera. Snacks or lunches are recommended based on the length and distance of the walk.
Learn More HERE